Thursday, July 10, 2008

Make It Happen


This poem, for some weird reason, reminds me of a couple poems by a great poet (I believe it was Mr. Frost --I'll check my facts and get back to you), The Road Less Traveled and Stopping by the Woods on a Snowy Evening. For those of you who have read these poems you know my comparison is a bit--on the different side, but w/e as I said before, we all interpret the same things different ways--I have one of those different interpretations. Anyway! This is something motivational from Ms. Ale, she apparently was feeling accomplished when she wrote this piece. This is very inspirational, like you just gotta chase your dreams; reach for the stars and get things done. Like getting some sleep. This will be my last post of the night. It is 5:13am I think it is bedtime (sounds reversed, but hey, I think I have a slight case of insomnia tonight. Bare with me and my sanity today.) Take a look:


Make It Happen


IVE BEEN WORKIIN SO HARD ON THE INSIDE AND OUT TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT ALL THE THINGZ I HAVE DONE SMILING MUCH MORE AS I FEEL LIKE IVE COME A LONG WAY SINCE THE DAYS OF THE CRYING AND SHAME THOSE TEARS ON MY PILLOW EACH NIGHT AS I LAY YET I HAVE SO MANY MORE ROADS I MUST TRUDGE ON GAS UP MY FOOT MOBILE AND GET A MOVE ON I STAY ON THE HUSTLE WITH LOTS ON MY MIND CALCULATED STEPS AS I'M DEH PON DI GRIND BUT THIS TIME AROUND IMA TAKE IT IN STRIDE STOP BITCHING ABOUT THINGS AND JUST LET IT RIDE TAKE STEPS AND FORGET ABOUT THINGS I CANT CHANGE LIKE PEOPLE CONTENT TO BE STUCK IN THEIR WAYS FROM ALL OF THE STRESS AS A YOUNG ADOLECENCE... TO LAUGHING: I TOLD MYSELF I'D MAKE IT HAPPEN...

No comments: