Thursday, July 10, 2008

Self Inflicted


This is another verse from Ale Bernardo (Lorelle). This might sound depressing from the name, but wait until the end, I am sure a few of us can relate and has inflicted some of these wounds personally. Either way, I would like to remind you that each poem means something different to each of us. Read on!


Most of the pain I obtained in my life I complained and I blamed and it made me feel right. So many mountains to move. Too many choices to choose. With nobody who cud get what I’d gone through. I was battling life like the knights of the ages. And tricked to believe all the fairytale pages. Low wages and racists--->a few different phases. While erasing the stages in life that I wasted. Traveling places and caught in amazement. In debt ’cauz I followed the late trends and crazes. Went on shopping sprees until my money was finished. Spending what I know I never had to begin with. Three years and two jobs while juggling class. Struggling everyday just to try an advance. So I’m hurting inside, while I’m burdened. Deprived. I was pointing the blame ’cauz my pain just insisted. But blind to the moon, that my wounds…SELF-INFLICTED.

No comments: